Final Post


Resultado de imagen para ingles dificilDuring most of my primary and secondary school I studied in public schools, , my first approach to english was late and it really was the same subject every year - incredibly true- we did not learn anything and learning english became difficult for me. In the university it has been something more dynamic, but I am still very bad in this hahaha.
Blogs sometimes help to learn a little more vocabulary, but they are many! 

My flaws in english are many hahaha, the lack of a good base has made it difficult for me, how little I learned it on my own -I was very fan of the jonas brothers xdddd impel me to learn a little english...- so I know a bit of vocabulary, but I do not know how to connect it, I feel like a caveman!

As I said before in other blogs, I really like the diplomatic area for it is necessary to know english, even if you know other languages, so I intend to study in a course outside the university, I do not know when, but I'm determined to do it.

Currently English appears in EVERYTHING, especially in social networks, -even in memes xddd-, I think that what else I should use the language is on twitter, sometimes there are good threads -several tweets that tell a story- or jokes. I also like watching movies and series subtitled, but when I see it at home demand all my attention because I have to pay attention to the subtitles :c I think it would be better if they understood more what they say hahaha

                          Resultado de imagen para subtituladas

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Concert

Studying in Santiago